Usable Knowledge provides program evaluation and consulting services to organizations that need to understand how their work impacts those they serve. We help answer questions such as:
- Are we getting the results we want?
- What factors contribute the most to success?
- What kinds of changes can we make in order to improve our performance?
- How are we perceived by those we work with?
- What kinds of data do we need to describe our work to existing and potential funders?
What distinguishes us is a belief that program evaluation is only successful when it creates usable knowledge. For us, this means knowledge that can be deployed to improve a program and help it grow.
Creating usable knowledge requires not only an in-depth understanding of your organization and program, but also an appreciation of context within which they exist. It requires an ability to generate meaningful evaluation questions and a strategy for communicating findings that makes them accessible to those able to put recommendations into action. We believe that our approach does just that.
Please take a minute to browse our site and see what we have to offer. If you are working through an evaluation project right now and have a question or two you would like some help answering, don’t hesitate to drop us a line. We would be more than happy to serve as a sounding board.